Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Dog Park

A few times a week, my pets, Suz and K bring me to the dog park near our house. It's named Chandon Dog Park. We have been going ever since I was a little pup, all about 13 pounds.

Let me tell you, I really enjoy this park. Out of all the parks we have been to, which is quite a few, this is one of my most favorites. It is really big, and has a lot of space to run. Usually there are some really awesome friends that I can play with, and their owners are pretty cool too. Before I was able to play with the "big dogs", I was still even able to run around because there was a small part just for a little one like me... which was really nice, especially when that big rottweiler tried to eat me that one day... but now, that I am getting big and strong I can take him!

This park is better than most because it has soft grass and dirt for my paws unlike some other parks where they have that hot, rough concrete. How am I supposed to run on that?! I also really love that my friend's owners will play with me too. They also are really good about keeping the mean guys away from us! The park even has a little pool, so on those hot days, Suz or K fills it up with cool water, and we all splash around!

Oh, I can't wait to go again! Writing about it makes me exited! I'm gonna go beg them to take me!



This is my friend Muphy. He never lets me have the ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment