Sunday, August 8, 2010

who writes this thing...?

You wanna know about me? Really? Oh, I am so excited!


First things first, you should know that I LOVE meeting new people. I thrive on it really. It is quite hard for me to go for a walk and not stop every few minutes. I am very, very outgoing and always have a grin on my face. My pets, say they are proud that I sit for new friends, although, that is really hard for me to do. I always want to just jump up and give them a big, wet kiss!

I live in Northern Virginia in an apartment with a lot of roommates. I adore some of them, but not so much the others. Suz and K, my pets, are great! We always have a great time together. Jezebel and Isabel on the other paw, aren't exactly my type, if you catch my drift... They are, well, I'll just put it out there, they're cats. Oh! and there's Jack... he's pretty cool, but he doesn't come out much, he's a fish.

Anyways... I have to go take a bath. Suz says after the weekend at the beach, it's a must... I hate it though, but don't tell her that.

Before I scamper off, here are two pictures of me... one is from when i was 2 months old and the other is from today (it's the day after my 6 month birthday!!!)

Paws!


No comments:

Post a Comment